A friend thought of a great idea:
because more visibly BIPOC are less likely to get the funds they need, why don't paler accomplices lend their services by being the "face" for fundraisers, do the legwork, and disemminate the funds directly to those who actually need and deserve it. You will have to be an exceptional pale person to be trusted with this, and one of the POCs you're raising funds for would need to be directly but privately linked to the project.
This does a few things:
1. Lessens the workload on the marginalized.
2. Has greater success of earning reparations for Black people.
3. Has greater success of earning compensation and general relief for all BIPOC.
4. Gives an accomplice something actionable and accountable to do.
5. Protects the identities of already endangered peoples.
6. Leverages privilege and implicit biases while actually being beneficial.
Anyone interested? Cuz I know myself and the others being hunted around me need some fucking systemic change, and this can be one step in that direction. And before you ask, no, accomplices will not receive anything for this. You are owed nothing angry it is the very least you can do to make sure more resources are going to those who need and deserve it. Because they all too often aren't.